The MDPP 2000 is used to measure differential or relative pressure.
The reading is given by a high-brightness "led" type display. Its operation is suitable for monitoring a compressed air network intended for unclogging filters. The device is equipped with two relays. It can be equipped with a 4-20mA remote carry signal or an RS422 link (options).
Each relay is controlled by an adjustable threshold and their states are signaled on the front of the device by LEDs.
- Fully programmable equipment
- Adjustment easy and accuracy
- User-friendly parameter setting (digital display and keys)
- Fail-safe equipment
- Key-controlled parameter setting
- Digital adjustment
- Power supply 115-230V/ 50-60 Hz, 24-48V / 50-60Hz or 24V DC
- measure scale 0-500 daPa (on standard)
- Change-over contact relay 1 A / 250 V
- ΔP response time = 1 second
- Max. sensor RH: 100%
- Operating temperature 0° to +60° C
- ABS case - IP65 protection or polycarbonate case for ATEX devices
- 3-digits leds display