The SPT150 is a dust emission controller based on the principle of triboelectricity. It consists of two parts:
- a sensor SPT50 directly installed on the duct to be monitored. The sensor probe is immersed in the particle-laden air stream. It assesses the dust emission rate in real time.
- a user connection box with user interfacedirectly connected to the sensor.
It allows the monitoring and detection of dust emisions.
- Easy to install and operate
- The SPT150 settings are made directly from the user interface via a graphic and touch screen.
- Settings adjustments, alert thresholds, alarm, rejection averaging, calibration, etc.
- Recording, graphic exploitation, real-time and continuous monitoring of the installation
- 24 VDC power supply or 100 to 240 VAC
- Sensor body: aluminum IP65, stainless steel probe; fixing by G1/2’’ thread
- Junction box and user interface: ABS IP65
- 4.3'' touch screen
- USB port 2.0
- Depending on version: RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- 2 relay outputs (e.g. alert, alarm)
- Output 4-20mA active with built-in power supply for reporting rejection values
- Modbus RS485 RTU communication for reports of rejection values and alarm states
- Sensor link cable length<>connection box: 10m as standard
- Rod length adapted to the diameter of the duct