The SPT150 is a dust emission controller based on the principle of triboelectricity. It consists of two parts:
- a sensor SPT50 directly installed on the duct to be monitored. The sensor probe is immersed in the particle-laden air stream. It assesses the dust emission rate in real time.
- a user connection box with user interfacedirectly connected to the sensor.
It allows the monitoring and detection of dust emisions.
The sensor can be placed in an ATEX zone, but the base must be placed outside the zone. Ref sensor: TRIB'ATEX-CDM-SPT50
- Easy to install and operate
- The SPT150 settings are made directly from the user interface via a graphic and touch screen.
- Settings adjustments, alert thresholds, alarm, rejection averaging, calibration, etc.
- Recording, graphic exploitation, real-time and continuous monitoring of the installation
- 24 VDC power supply or 100 to 240 VAC
- Sensor body: aluminum IP65, stainless steel probe; fixing by G1/2’’ thread
- Junction box and user interface: ABS IP65
- 4.3'' touch screen
- USB port 2.0
- Depending on version: RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- 2 relay outputs (e.g. alert, alarm)
- Output 4-20mA active with built-in power supply for reporting rejection values
- Modbus RS485 RTU communication for reports of rejection values and alarm states
- Sensor link cable length<>connection box: 10m as standard
- Rod length adapted to the diameter of the duct