The SPT50 is a dust emission controller based on the principle of triboelectricity. It consists of two parts:
- a sensor directly installed on the duct to be monitored. The sensor probe is immersed in the particle-laden air stream. It assesses the dust emission rate in real time.
- a user connection box directly connected to the sensor.
It allows the monitoring and detection of dust emisions.
The sensor can be placed in an ATEX zone, but the base must be placed outside the zone. Ref sensor: TRIB'ATEX-CDM-SPT50.
- Easy to install and operate
- The SPT50 settings are made from the user connection box, i.e.:
- with an adjustment console with graphic/touch screen
- with a PC computer + dedicated software
- Settings adjustments, alert thresholds, alarm, rejection averaging, calibration, etc.
- Recording, graphic exploitation, real-time and continuous monitoring of the installation
- 24 VDC power supply
- Sensor body: aluminum IP65, stainless steel probe; fixing by G1/2’’ thread
- Junction box: ABS IP65
- 4 signaling LEDs
- 2 relay outputs (e.g. alert, alarm)
- According to versions :
- 4-20mA active with built-in power supply for reporting rejection values
- Modbus RS485 RTU communication for reports of rejection values and alarm states
- Sensor link cable length<>connection box: 10m as standard
- Rod length adapted to the diameter of the duct
- USB cable suitable for settings