The CDM is a sensor which is based on the tribo-electricity principle. It can be used for dust rejection detection and monitoring.
- Easy installation and exploitation
- Lowcost - Large range of reject detection
- Autolearning of level of nominal running (reference level : PR), by pressing a key
- Monitoring of internal temperature of the body
- For pipe Ø100 to Ø250mm : on request
- For pipe > Ø1000mm : please consult us
- Warranty 2 years
Controls and settings
- Integrated user interface ▪ Bargraph 0 – 100% ▪ 5 leds ▪ 2 key buttons
- Alert level adjustable from 2 to 33 times PR (n1)
- Alarme level adjustable from 2 to 33 times PR (n2)
- Calculation of average of reject adjustable from 1 to 33 minutes (x)
- Power supply : 24 VDC / 2W max.
- IP65 Aluminium sensor
- Body Aluminium / Probe stainless steel
- 1 alert limit on relay
- 1 alarm limit on relay
- 1 MODBUS link - Binding on pipe : thread 1/2
- Cable for process link : 8 wires 2.5m
- Flow temperature <150°C max.
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C