The CAP100 Clean Air Controller allows you to control the concentration of dust in the ambient air and warns in the event of too high a dust density.
It is intended for all environments where one wishes to constantly monitor the dusty atmosphere (workstations, production areas, buildings ...) and can be installed indoors and outdoors.
It is equipped with the CDM sensor, the detection principle of which is based on the principle of triboelectricity.
- Simple adjustment, installation and operation
- Robust and Economical
- Large measurement range of dust concentration in the air
- Visual on the measured dust concentration
- High suction rate ensured by the venturi effect
- Maintenance-free suction process
- 2 years warranty
- Prevention against the formation of an ATEX
- Integrated user interface (Bargraph 0 - 100%, 5 LEDs, 2 keys)
- Alert level adjustable from 2 to 33 times PR (n1)
- Alarm level adjustable from 2 to 33 times PR (n2)
- Rejection averaging adjustable from 1 to 33 minutes (x)
- power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz or 24VDC
- Measuring range from 0.1mg / m3
- 2 Dry contact outputs: Alarm faults, Alert
- Suction by air amplifier (venturi effect)
- Compressed air consumption: 190l / minute (2 bar for 10 m / s)
- Ambient temperature -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Stainless steel exterior box